CLICK "WATCH VIDEO" ABOVE TO SEE A SAMPLE LEARNING MODULE OR SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL COURSE MODULES
Many entrepreneurs say, "we would have such a great business if we didn't have to worry about money." Most business fail not because they don't have good products or services, but because of a lack of cash. To manage finances, you need to put in place some basic tools, such as an accounting system for financial statements, billing, collecting and paying bills, that help you run the day to day finances. Keeping close tabs on money coming in and going out will help you manage the business toward your goals.
This course shows how to "manage your finances" by learning how to:
- understand "cash flow" and how important it is
- stay on top of how cash comes in and goes out of your business
- employ techniques to increase cash flow and collections
- choose the right software to manage your bills, invoices and financial statements
- set up the basic processes to know how the business is doing financially